VIN: JS1VS56A762100150 condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 850 fuel: gas odometer: 20000 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
- 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50(850 CC) -
20,000 miles. New battery last season. 75% tread on Dunlop double side-wall touring tires. Lots and lots of extras. Bike is worth more than listed price with all the extras it comes with.
- oversized chrome headlight w/blue accent bulb
- chrome Cobra Streetrod exhaust system
- aftermarket front brake rotor
- aftermarket chrome Pro Hypercharger air intake w/K&N air filter
- aftermarket chrome body plates
- custom blue accent underbody glow lights
- equipped with leather rear passenger seat, foot pegs, and chrome/leather sissy bar
- hideaway rear lights(tucked into fender, no blinkers sticking out, brakes/rear blinkers in 1)
- sideways license plate holder with bullet lights
- chrome highway bars w/chrome foot pegs
- 18inch ape-hanger handlebars/wires installed. Professionally wrapped wires and done right. I have original stock handlebars/wires to take the handle bars back down to stock if so desired.
- equipped with original tool kit for this bike in hideaway storage compartment on bike.
- probably forgetting something here. Just ask if any questions.
- This bike is super clean, needs nothing but a rider. I’m riding it less and less, and selling it for personal reasons. Kept meticulously clean, and up to date on regular maintenance. Have always used Suzuki brand oil filters and Suzuki 4 cycle motorcycle oil, keeping everything as original as possible there.
- I have clean title.
- Asking $4,600 or best offer.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers